Terms and conditions
7 things to know before booking
- Check-in time is from 2.30pm to 7.30pm.
- I will wait for you at the apartment at the agreed check-in time, so I can personally show you the apartment and give you more information while you sip on a welcome drink.
- Check-out time is no later than 10.00 am
- Children are welcome
- Smoking is not permitted
- No events or parties allowed
- To secure your reservation, a 30% deposit is required
- The deposit must be made at the time of booking by bank transfer
- The deposit is only refundable if the booking is cancelled at least 30 days before the check-in date
- A damage deposit of €250 (in cash). is requested on arrival and refundable in cash at time of check-out.
- Should the apartment or furnishings be damaged, the expenses for repairs will be detracted from the deposit.
City Tourist Tax
- Our local Council requires us to collect the City Tourist Tax on their behalf when each guest checks-in.
- The City Tourist Tax is €1,50 per person per day, to be paid in cash. Children aged 16 or younger are exempt.
- Guests are required to give at least 30 days notice of cancellation in order to receive the full 30% deposit refund.
- No refund for last-minute cancellations, for no-shows and for early departures.
Send us an email
Contact us via WhatsApp